Legaü (“we”, “us”, or “ our”) is the owner of this Cookies Policy and responsible for www.legau.pt, including any subdomains thereof (together hereinafter referred to as the “ Website”). We respect your privacy and we are fully committed to safeguarding your personal data under the Data Protection Legislation (as defined below).
This Cookies Policy explains how the Website deployes cookies and what options do you have to control them.
For the purpose of this Cookies Policy, the words “personal data”, “processor”, “processing” and “controller” shall be interpreted pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation, Law no. 58/2019, of 8 August, and any other laws, regulations and guidance from any competent data protection supervisory authority relating to the processing of personal data and privacy which apply in Portugal (together, the “Data Protection Legislation”).
2. What are cookies
Cookies are very small pieces of data, stored in text files on your computer or other device when websites are loaded in a browser. They are used mainly to “remember” you and your preferences. In many sites, they ensure a consistent and efficient experience for visitors, and perform essential functions such as allowing users to register and remain logged in.
Cookies can be set by the website that you are visiting (known as “first party cookies”), or by third parties, such as those who serve content or provide advertising or analytics services on the website that you are visiting (“third party cookies”).
Websites may also contain other similar technologies such as “web beacons” or “pixels.” These are typically small transparent images that provide us with statistics, for similar purposes as cookies. They are often used in conjunction with cookies, though they are not stored on your computer in the same way. As a result, if you disable cookies, web beacons may still load, but their functionality will be restricted. For the purposes of this policy, we will use “cookies” as also including “web beacons” or “pixels”.
We use the following categories of cookies and similar technologies on this Website:
- Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are essential to enable you to move around the Website and use its features, and to keep the Website secure. Without these cookies, services you have asked for (such as remembering your login details or the items you placed in your basket) cannot be provided.
- Analytics cookies: These cookies collect information about how you use the Website, for instance which pages you go to most often, what searches you perform and if you get error messages from web pages. The information these cookies collect can be used to improve how the Website works.
- Customization cookies: These cookies allow the Website to remember choices you make (such as your username) and provide enhanced, more personal features. These cookies cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
- Social media cookies: These cookies allow you to share your activity on the Website on social media such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or LinkedIn. These cookies are not within our control. Please refer to the privacy policies of the social networks in question for information regarding how their cookies work.
- Targeting or advertising cookies : These cookies record your visit to the Website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We use this information to make our Website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
When you visit the Website for the first time (and periodically after that), we will request your consent to the setting of all cookies other than strictly necessary cookies, as well as to the terms of this Cookies Policy.
You can delete existing cookies and disable some or all types of cookies in the future if you wish. To disable some or all types of cookies, you will have to either change the settings on your browser or use the cookie manager tool on the Website. See https://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/ for information on how to change your browser settings. If you change your mind, you can enable cookies again at any time. Disabling cookies on your browser may stop the Website from working properly.
If you wish to contact us for any matter related with this Cookies Policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Applicable law and jurisdiction
This Cookies Policy and all non-contractual obligations arising from or connected with them shall be governed by, and shall be construed in accordance with, the laws of Portugal and shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Portugal.